ThreeBamboo is Top Toothpaste Tube Manufacturer in China
- Oral hygiene is the priority of all of us, and we do everything in our power to take care of it. As people are becoming aware of their oral health, numerous efforts are made to make sure that the packagings of oral health products stay eco-friendly. ThreeBamboo is one of those limited toothpaste tube manufacturers that excel in the field of eco-friendly packagings. ThreeBamboo has been producing environmentally friendly products like empty toothpaste tubes since 2004, and they haven’t disappointed.
- The fact that makes ThreeBamboo one of the largest producers of empty toothpaste tubes is its production area. ThreeBamboo produces its products in three layers of workshop that are spread over an area of 6500 square meters. This widespread production of eco-friendly products makes us capable of handling bulk orders with ease. Our innovative set of machinery also helps us a lot in this. Our workshop has all the utility machines such as labeling machines, injection machines, printing machines, and more!
- We are not just limited to making quality empty toothpaste tubes. We also excel in providing worldwide delivery. As the requirement for toothpaste is more than any other product, our giant production plant produces massive orders in minimum time. We are capable of producing around 100,000 pieces per day. Therefore, no matter where you are or how big your order is, we will deliver it to you.
ThreeBamboo Realize Your Toothpaste Tube Design
- The empty toothpaste tubes produced by ThreeBamboo are eco-friendly as well as recyclable. So, by purchasing these tubes from us, you are not only helping yourself but also saving the environment.
- All the products, including the empty toothpaste tubes at ThreeBamboo, are made of multiple layers. The combination of all these layers keep the stored product away from all sort of infiltrations or environmental damages.
- Unlike other toothpaste tube manufacturers, the tubes made by ThreeBamboo are favorable for printing. We make tubes ideal for all types of printing that do not fade or lose fastness. The printing of these tubes is carried by different innovative technologies.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo as Toothpaste Tube Manufacturer?
Toothpaste Tube Manufacturer–FAQs
Toothpaste tubes are a great product used to store and dispense toothpaste to the user. These tubes are generally cylindrical in form that has either a round or oval shape. As toothpaste is one of the commonly used products in the world, the production of these tubes is undertaken by many manufacturers around the world. One of those eco-friendly toothpaste tube manufacturers is ThreeBamboo.
Yes, the empty toothpaste tubes are collapsible. Almost every manufacturer produces the toothpaste tubes in a collapsible form as it is easy for the users to dispense it from that structure. The tube is made from a plastic with a bad rebound so that it does not retain its original shape.
To answer this, we need to see how these tubes are made. Empty toothpaste tubes at ThreeBamboo come in two types of materials, namely, PE plastic and plastic aluminum. On the one hand, the aluminum plastic tube is not 100% recyclable and is used widely. However, PE plastic tube is completely recyclable but not used as much as aluminum plastic.
So, yes, the empty toothpaste tubes made of PE plastic can be recycled but not aluminum plastic.
The process of making empty plastic tubes is fairly easy to understand. The overall process is defined as extrusion. Here is a brief summary of the entire process!
- The solid plastic in the form of small pebbles, powder, and more is converted to molten form. It is also known as resin.
- This molten resin is fed to the extruder, where it is heated again for a fixed duration of time. This is done with the use of a large screw in the extruder that has numerous heating zones. The melted plastic obtained from this has contaminants, so it needs cleaning.
- Here, the melted plastic is fed to a screen pack or a wire mesh screen to remove any contaminants.
- Further, the melted plastic is then passed through a die so that it can take the required tube shape.
- As the tubes are still hot here, they are passed through the controlled vacuum while they are in the water bath. This is done so that empty toothpaste tubes keep their shape.
- Lastly, the produced tubes are decorated and designed by silk-screen printing and other methods.
There are many types of plastic used in making empty toothpaste tubes. However, ThreeBamboo focuses on producing eco-friendly products, so we use PE plastic in making toothpaste tubes.
As PE plastic is 100% recyclable, it is our primary choice. But, we focus more on aluminum plastic for making toothpaste tubes. Why?
Well, unlike PE plastic, aluminum plastic has a bad rebound aspect which means it does not retain its original shape if pressed. This is advantageous in a way as when a customer uses the product, the shape of the aluminum plastic tube does not change, and it becomes easier to know how much product is left.
As mentioned, ThreeBamboo is one of those toothpaste tube manufacturers that produce toothpaste tubes of PE plastic and aluminum plastic. Now, there are some differences between the two variants, and one of these differences is that PE plastic produces clear tubes, whereas aluminum plastic does not.
Therefore, if you are ordering tubes made of PE plastic, it can be realized in various colors, but it is not possible in the case of aluminum plastic.
There is not one but many factors through which ThreeBamboo assures supreme product quality. Here are some of them:
- Dedicated machinery: Our empty toothpaste tubes are made by a process that has countless machines, and all of those machines have a dedicated task. For instance, an injection machine is used for plastic injection, and a silk-screen printing machine is used for printing. In no way, one machine is used for multiple tasks that help us ensure quality.
- Quality check by hand: Once the empty toothpaste tubes are produced, all of our products are gathered and checked by hand by our quality check staff. If any product is found defective in any aspect, such as color, feel, or function, we dispense it out.
- Professional staff: Machines are not enough to ensure that everything runs smoothly; you also need trained staff. Our professional staff makes sure that every machine in the pipeline runs smoothly and quality tubes are produced.
All of these factors combined ensure the pristine quality of products!
Many of our customers have this question that are ThreeBamboo tubes made of the same material throughout? Yes, all of our tubes are made of the same material. Some of you may think that the body of the tube and the shoulder of the tube are of different materials because the shoulder is hard.
We need to inform you that the empty toothpaste tubes are extruded, so they are soft. However, the shoulder of the tube has plastic mold injection, which makes it hard. Both of these tube parts are made of the same plastic but through different technologies.
ThreeBamboo produces tubes of various structures like:
Mono-layer: It is a single-layer tube.
Double-layer tube: This type of empty toothpaste tube produced at ThreeBamboo have two layers, namely, virgin resin and PE plastic, or it can also be virgin resin or PCR plastic.
Multi-layer tube: The multi-layer tube, also known as the 5- layer tube, has various layers like:
Virgin resin > Adhesive > EVOH > Adhesive > Virgin resin + the primary material of the tube-like PE or PCR.
The EVOH plastic layer ensures that there is no kind of infiltration in the content stored inside the tube.
If you want to get custom-made empty toothpaste tubes from ThreeBamboo, you need to provide us with the appropriate file in a particular format. To get your order custom printed, provide us the design file in AI or CDR format. Other than this, we will also need to tell us the Pantone color number. This number will help us identify the color.
Once you have given us all of this information, we will create a file for your reference. If it requires any modifications, you can let us know. We will make the changes and produce the order as per your needs.
ThreeBamboo is one of the prime toothpaste tube manufacturers. As we undertake various types of tasks like printing, producing, packaging, shipping, and all, it takes us around 30 days to complete the production process along with shipping. So, no matter where you are ordering from and what is the volume of your empty toothpaste tube order, we will deliver it to you within 30 days.