ThreeBamboo is Your Top Choice for
Plastic Squeeze Tubes
- ThreeBamboo is working as the one-stop shop of a high-quality plastic squeeze tube. ThreeBamboo is a trusted business hub for bulk squeeze tube suppliers. Our company is among the well-known plastic squeeze tube distributors all over the world with years of experience. The motto of our company is to offer high-quality, advanced solutions and friendly amenities.
- We provide different types of empty squeeze tubes whose diameter ranges from16 mm to 60 mm. we offer PE tubes (Mono-layer, double-layer, and 5-layer) and laminated tubes include HGL (High laminated tubes), PBL (Plastic laminated tubes), and ABL (Aluminum-plastic laminated tubes).
- ThreeBamboo never compromises the quality of the products. Our quality control team follows strict rules. We pack each piece one by one by hand to ensure the product quality is 100% qualified.
Plastic Squeeze Tubes
Fashion and Versatile Package
- Our plastic squeeze tubes are eco-friendly. These are manufactured from PE, which is recycled plastic. ThreeBamboo offers OEM service for our clients without compromising the safety of the environment.
- For manufacturing our plastic squeeze tubes, we have utilized a combination of various techniques. This configuration allows our products to achieve the package function along with decorating the package correctly. We also provide contract and private label packaging services.
- Normally, our company offers bulk squeeze tubes that are easily used in skincare, painting, cosmetics. However, we also provide the printing tech that is easy to do on the surface of the plastic squeeze tubes; colorfastness is perfect and not easy to fade.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
- Our Factory
Plastic Squeeze Tube – The Ultimate FAQ Guide
Plastic squeeze tubes have become popular in the world of personal and cosmetic skincare products. These empty squeeze tubes come in different designs, shapes, and designs based on the product stored in them.
If you want PE squeeze tubes as packaging for your skincare products, the following guide can help you find answers to your quest.
- 1. Are Your Plastic Squeeze Tubes being Safe?
- 2. What to Look for when you Buying Empty Squeeze Tubes?
- 3. What are the Basic Features of Your Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
- 4. What Type of Plastic Squeeze Tube is perfect for Your Application?
- 5. What Type of Customization do ThreeBamboo Offer for Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
- 6. Why Polyethylene (PE) is the Perfect Material for Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
- 7. Can We Get Free Samples of Empty Squeeze Tubes?
- 8. What is the Lead Time for Bulk Squeeze Tubes at ThreeBamboo?
- 9. What is the Production Process of Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
- 10. Write down Some benefits of Using PE Squeeze Tubes?
- 11. How can I Order Bulk Squeeze Tubes?
- 12. What Type of Payment Method Does ThreeBamboo Offer for Bilk Squeeze Tubes?
- 13. What is Your MOQ for the Empty Squeeze Tubes?
- 14. What Type of Shipment Do do You Provide to Your Clients?
1. Are Your Plastic Squeeze Tubes being Safe?
If you are eco-friendly and want to invest in those products that are the same for the environment, you are at the right place.
For plastic parts and products, we use PE plastic that is recyclable. PE is non-toxic and BPA-free material that makes plastic squeeze tubes safe for use.
2. What to Look for when you Buying Empty Squeeze Tubes?
When you buy squeeze tubes, it is essential to do some research before purchase because there are a variety of plastic tubes available on the market.
You have to consider some factors while selecting the perfect bulk squeeze tubes for your application:
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to carry
- Resistant to chemical substances like acids and caustics
3. What are the Best Features of Your Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
Products with the best features are the top choice of consumers. That’s why ThreeBamboo provides its customers with top-quality plastic squeeze tubes that can boost your brand value.
- These empty squeeze tubes are perfect for beautiful upscale packaging for cosmetics.
- ThreeBamboo squeeze tubes are environmentally friendly because we use PE material that is recyclable.
- These tubes are refillable and perfect for sampling.
- You can use these squeeze tubes to store lotions, creams, and other skincare products.
- Each squeeze tube has a good sealing performance that full fill all quality and safety standards.
- Our squeeze tubes are durable, flexible, and non-breakable.
- The quality material of ThreeBamboo squeeze tubes extent the product shelf life intensely compares to other packaging options.
4. What Type of Squeeze Tubes are Perfect for Your Business?
There are many squeezes tube options available in the market. But plastic squeeze tubes are the best option to deliver personal skincare and cosmetic products. Many industries name these tubes as the go-to packaging due to their low-cost, shelf-stable efficiency.
Empty squeeze tubes are flexible, less expensive, and easier to manufacture. One of the best features of plastic squeeze tubes is that they are durable and resistant to breaking.
5. What Type of Customization do ThreeBamboo Offer for Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
ThreeBamboo provides various types of customization for empty squeeze tubes. We can accommodate the product according to the requirement of our clients.
We offer different decorations such as silk screen printing, offset printing, labeling, hot stamping, and many more. We can also provide private and contract packaging services on demand.
Our tube diameter is fixed ranges from 16mm to 60 mm, but you can change the size according to your needs. If you want your logo printing, send a picture, and our production team with take care of the rest.
6. Why Polyethylene (PE) is the Perfect Material for Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
If you are wondering, why do we use PE for the production of squeeze tubes? The answer is PE plastic is a recyclable material and offers flexibility.
It has a perfect moisture barrier that makes the product shelf lifelong. Polyethylene is the suitable material for squeeze tubes due to its properties that are as follows:
- This material is unusable for vacuum sealing
- It has resistance to caustics, acids, and other chemicals
- It is susceptible to high temperatures
- PE can’t be compatible with solvents
7. Can We Get Free Samples of Empty Squeeze Tubes?
Yes, you can get a free sample of plastic squeeze tubes. As a manufacturer and supplier of squeeze tubes, we ensure that our customers are delighted with their orders.
You have to pay $100/item for the tube to get a customized squeeze tube. You can communicate with our customer service team to place an order and get more information.
8. What is the Lead Time for Bulk Squeeze Tubes at ThreeBamboo?
You have to wait a little longer for customized orders because the customization lead time for bulk orders ranges from 30-40 days, depending on your order quantity.
Get in touch with the ThreeBamboo customer service team to place an order and get all the details regarding customization and approx Time.
9. What is the Production Process of Plastic Squeeze Tubes?
Here is the PE cosmetic squeeze tube production process:
This is the first step in the production process of ThreeBamboo squeeze tubes.
The second step of this process is extruding, in which the length and diameter of the squeeze tube are determined.
In this step, heading the corresponding should for customers matching cap is done.
- Offset printing/color screen printing
According to the client’s demand, select offset printing or silkscreen printing.
For this step, you have to select what are your customization needs. The production team selects the following:
- Matte or gloss effect
- Screen printing
- Hot stamping
In the end, according to the order, select to seal or not.
- Inspection control
Our quality control team ensures each piece has 100% quality.
When the inspection is done, we pack the order and dispatch it.
10. Write down Some benefits of Using PE Squeeze Tubes?
Following are the benefits of using PE squeeze tubes:
- They are eco-friendly because PE plastic is recyclable.
- These are easy to use and perfect transportation.
- The ThreeBamboo PE squeeze tubes are less expensive compared to other squeeze tubes.
- These are flexible and have a tolerance to below-freezing temperatures.
- PE squeeze tubes have excellent impact resistance and are incompatible with solvents.
11. How can I Order Bulk Squeeze Tubes?
ThreeBamboo provides OEM services to their clients. If you want to order bulk squeeze tubes from us, track the given steps to confirm your empty squeeze tube order:
First, contact our customer service team and mail them product specifications and a rough draft. Make sure to mention all the details and pictures if you want your order to customize.
The production team of ThreeBamboo evaluates the work procedure and your requirements. After the assessment, they will send you detailed information about the overall quotation.
When all the legal processes are complete, you will receive the sample product. After the final payment, ThreeBamboo ships your entire squeeze tube order.
12. What Type of Payment Terms Does ThreeBamboo Offer for Bulk Squeeze Tubes?
Customers can directly contact our customer service department to place an order for plastic squeeze tubes. If you want immediate shipment of your order, pay for the amount for it.
You have to pay a 30% deposit fee before shipping if you want to customize your bulk squeeze tubes.
ThreeBamboo offers different types of payment terms that are according to pending credit application approval. For further information, get in touch with our service team.
13. What is Your MOQ for the Empty Squeeze Tubes?
The minimum order quantity of bulk squeeze tubes on the ThreeBamboo is 10,000pcs. For more detail, you can contact our customer service team. They will note down your requirements and guide you further.
14. What Type of Shipment Do do You Provide to Your Clients?
Our primary market is North America and Europe. We also supply all around the world. ThreeBamboo can provide FOB/CIP by air, sea, or express door-to-door service if you are not accustomed to international logistics.
If you are ordering squeeze tubes from another country, you only have to pay the freight or insurance charges.