ThreeBamboo is Your Reliable Lip Balm Squeeze Tubes Supplier
- The concern for environmental safety is on the rise. Therefore, every industry sector is making promising changes in its workflow to support and save the environment. If we talk about the packaging industry, countless measures are taken to ensure that we give back the best to the environment. ThreeBamboo is one of the key packaging manufacturers that has taken the responsibility to produce eco-friendly products. ThreeBamboo has been producing eco-friendly packagings like custom lip balm squeeze tubes since 2004 in its vast plant.
- ThreeBamboo has a 6500 square meter production area divided into three layers of special workshops. These workshops are equal to around 68 football fields. In short, no matter how big your empty lip gloss squeeze tubes order is, ThreeBamboo can easily take care of it. Further, we also have some other products that are not just limited to usage in the beauty industry but can also be used by various other industries.
- When it comes to our products’ preciseness, perfection, and quality, we never compromise on equipment or manpower. Our professionals are well-experienced in handling any kind of job on the floor. They ensure pristine quality for lip balm squeeze tubes by checking them by hand. Our state-of-the-art machinery like injection machines, printing machines, smoke machines, and more take care of the production preciseness!
Lip Balm Squeeze Tube-For Your Lip Balm Products
- Many aspects make lip balm squeeze tubes made by ThreeBamboo the best. One of those factors is its multi-layer structure. ThreeBamboo produces tubes made of 2, 3, and even 5 layers, and these layers protect the content inside from exposure and infiltration.
- A cool feature of these tubes is the printing. ThreeBamboo can provide the required printing on the tubes as per your brand. The tube technology used for printing can produce various innovative designs that have the required colorfastness. As a good design is the identity of your brand, we can bring it to life for you.
- Lastly, these tubes are made from eco-friendly material that is super lightweight. It ensures that you can easily carry it everywhere, no matter where you go.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Lip Balm Squeeze Tube?
- Our Factory
Regarding the lip balm squeeze tubes information, you can find here, if still with other question, contact us our support team, we will provide you detailed support!
Custom Lip Balm Squeeze Tubes are the most widely used tubes by beauty experts around the world. They are generally made from plastic and metal components (aluminum) that allow for easy squeezing of lip gloss or other types of beauty products.
The best thing about squeeze tubes for lip gloss is that they are recyclable and transparent. You can actually see the lip gloss compound from the outside of the tube.
The custom lip gloss squeeze tubes are made from three types of material, namely, PE plastic, PCR, and aluminum plastic. However, the process to make them is different.
Here is the complete process to make squeeze tubes for lip gloss!
- The process begins with the PE grain, which is a plastic resin. It is melted to form a uniform surface or shape. This entire process of melting is defined as extrusion.
- In the next step, the uniform surface of the plastic is molded to give it the shape of lip balm squeeze tubes. To make sure that the plastic does not lose its shape, it is left untouched.
- When the plastic takes the required shape, offset printing is done. This is not a necessary step; you can also get silk screen printing done on the tube. No matter what you get done, the labeling and coatings are done along with it.
- After this, hot stamping is done on empty lip gloss squeeze tubes.
The process further goes in two different paths!
Path 1: The hot-stamped tubes are then sent for making orifice followed by sealing, inspection, foil sealing, assembling, inspection, and packaging.
Path 2: In this way, the hot-stamped squeeze tubes are passed through the process of head cutting and secondary joint addition. Post this; the process proceeds as in path 1.
If you are getting empty lip gloss squeeze tubes wholesale made from ThreeBamboo, you need to provide us with the design in a specific format. For instance, if you want to get the squeeze tube with a custom design, you need to provide us with a CDR or AI file based on the dimensions provided by us. Other than this, you also need to give us a Pantone number.
If there are any changes required, we will let you know and confirm them from your end.
|Off-set Printing||Silk-Screen Printing||Hot-stamp Printing|
|Offset printing is the method that uses ink instead of toner. The overall setup of offset printing uses multiple printers to print one color each.|
Offset printing is a bit cost-effective as compared to other methods. This is why it is used in the case of bulk orders.
You can get six colors on one tube that are gradually varied across the surface.
|Silk-Screen printing is one of the most vibrant types of printing. It can be realized in various colors and is known as the stencil method of printing on the surface.|
The detailing of silk screen printing is the highest. However, it is expensive; if you want to get silk-screen printing done at an affordable price, your empty lip gloss squeeze tubes wholesale should be large.
|Hot stamp printing is also known as foiling. This process uses a metallic foil and a die to press the design on the surface of the tube. The foil is heated while the die is used to press the design.|
The combination of various factors like heat, pressure, stripping time, and dwelling time affect the print quality.
When it comes to the materials used in making lip balm squeeze tubes, there are three primary materials such as:
- PE Plastic: Polyethylene is one of the primary materials used in making custom lip gloss squeeze tubes. It is 100% recyclable and has a great rebound effect. A good rebound effect means that the tube will stay in its original shape after repeated squeezing. Lastly, the tubes made from PE are super clear.
- PCR: PCR is recycled Polyethylene plastic, which can make squeeze tubes for lip gloss. However, you have to note that the tubes produced are not that clear, and hand feeling is not as soft as PE tubes.
- Aluminum-plastic: Aluminum plastic is the third variant used for making custom lip gloss squeeze tubes. It has three layers, namely plastic, aluminum, and plastic. Plastic provides the grace factor, and aluminum offers strength. The rebound factor is good, so you can know how much product is left in the tube.
Yes, squeeze tubes for lip gloss can be recycled. ThreeBamboo makes tubes of various materials such as PE, PCR, and aluminum plastic. PE and PCR are super easy to recycle, whereas aluminum plastic is not 100% recyclable. Some of you might want to reuse the tubes, but we don’t recommend doing that. Rather than reusing the tubes, throwing is better as it can be recycled. Recycling is best for your health as well as the environment.
The standard production time for producing any type of custom lip gloss squeeze tubes is 30 days after the deposit. As far as the MOQ of the tubes is concerned, it is 10,000 pieces. If you want to order from ThreeBamboo, you need to consider the time frame as there can be no priorities.
PE is a polyethylene tube, and it has various characteristics that set it apart from the other tubes. The PE plastic tube is:
- 100% recyclable
- It is transparent and ensures visibility from the outside.
- It does not lose its shape as it has a good rebound aspect.
- The PE tube can be realized in a number of colors.
ThreeBamboo offers you empty lip balm squeeze tubes wholesale in various lengths that vary between 43-220 millimeters. If you want to change it, we can do it for you. However, it may lead to changes in the volume of the tube.