ThreeBamboo is Your Reliable Eye Cream Tube Supplier
- The use and demand for beauty products are sky-high right now. The sudden surge in demand for these products has raised concerns about environmental safety. As their packaging is made of plastic, the concept of eco-friendly packaging is on the manufacturers’ radar. Some of the manufacturers have even started producing safe packaging for beauty products, and ThreeBamboo is one of them. It has been producing innovative and safe packaging like eye cream tubes for over 17 years now.
- At ThreeBamboo, we have a giant workshop equipped with some of the best machines in the industry that streamline the production process. Our state-of-the-art machines like injection machines, labeling machines, hot stamp printing machines, and others are spread over an area of 6500 square meters. Therefore, no matter what the volume of your eye cream tube order is, we can produce that for you.
- We offer worldwide product shipping via various shipping means. We are based in China and have tie-ups with all types of shipping services. Though our primary market is Europe and Northern America, we offer our products and services all around the globe. So, whether you want custom eye cream tubes or regular eye cream tubes, you can get in touch with our support team.
Eye Cream Tube is the most functional Package for Eye Cream
- ThreeBamboo uses PE as the major component for producing its packaging. The production of eye cream tubes is also done by PE that makes the packaging 100% recyclable and lightweight. Therefore, it is easy to carry and is safe for the environment.
- Some of our tube packaging has 5 layers that also consist of an EVOH plastic layer. As eye cream is sensitive to air contact, the EVOH layer is used to protect the eye cream from all types of infiltration and exposure. It is an anti-oxidation layer that is way different from the jar packaging.
- Furthermore, the eye cream tube can be realized in a number of designs. These designs are created by using a number of different technologies. The eye cream tube made by ThreeBamboo can match different heads. For instance, you can use the tube with a roll-on head to apply it to the eye. It is much easier than jar packaging.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Eye Cream Tube?
- Our Factory
You can know more about eye cream tubes information in this part, choose the question you have and find the answers then, if questions not here, please contact our support team to communicate!
Eye cream tubes are one of the best products made by ThreeBamboo that ensures smooth and easy application of eye cream under your eye. These tubes are of various types, such as nozzle-based, squeeze tubes, and applicator tubes. ThreeBamboo excels in making squeeze tubes out of one of the most eco-friendly materials, PE plastic. Other than being eco-friendly, PE plastic has various other aspects that make it favorable for the tubes.
Let’s take a look at some types of eye cream tubes!
- Nozzle tube: Nozzle tubes are the ones that dispense just the right amount of cream on your hand. They are the best option if you want to dispense it right under your eye.
- Applicator tube: The applicator tube is the option that you can use if you don’t want to use your finger for spreading the eye cream. The applicator surface has a hole that dispenses the cream.
- Roll-on tube: The third type of eye cream tube that is available is the roll-on tube. This is meant to be used directly on the target area under the eye. Unlike other variants, this one dispenses the cream gradually over a ball.
Yes, the eye cream tubes made of PE plastic are 100% recyclable. ThreeBamboo makes the tubes of PE plastic as well as aluminum plastic. Both of these materials are equally robust, but only PE plastic is recyclable. Aluminum plastic has both functionality and aesthetics, but it is not 100% recyclable.
Yes, there is an eye cream tube variant that is collapsible. It means that the tube has a thin wall that can bend when pressed and return to its original shape after use. The best thing about the collapsible tube design is that it can be carried anywhere without the fear of any physical damage.
As the eye cream tube comes in various types, the structure of each tube is different. We at ThreeBamboo produce three types with varying structures.
- Mono-layer: The mono-layer eye cream tube has a single layer of virgin resin.
- Double-layer: Double-layer eye cream tubes have an outer layer of virgin resin and the inner layer of virgin resin and the main material (PE or PCR).
- Multi-layer: The third type of eye cream tube is the 5 layer tube. Apart from the virgin resin and adhesive layer, it has a special layer in its structure. It is called EVOH that acts as a powerful barrier against air and other infiltrating elements.
Well, there are a lot of combinations of length, diameters, and volume that you can get at ThreeBamboo. You just need to send us the quote based on your requirements. The eye cream tubes can be made with the following specifications:
- Length:3 centimeters to 22 centimeters
- Diameter:3 centimeters to 5 centimeters
- Volume: 3 ml to 400 ml
Though the volume and length of the eye cream tube can be customized, the diameter of the tube cannot be. We at ThreeBamboo do not customize the diameter of the tube.
Our eye cream tubes are one of the best on the market. However, we understand that your product requirements can be different. So, we offer you the facility to get custom tubes made. So, yes, you can make changes in the specifications of the tubes but not all of them.
If required, we can make eye cream tubes of different lengths for you, but the diameter of the tube cannot be altered. We offer tubes in oval and round shapes in standard diameter.
When it comes down to making eye cream tubes aesthetically pleasing, we are not bound by options. Our various printing techniques make sure that the products look graceful. We provide:
- Offset printing: Offset printing is one of the most chosen techniques. The major reason for this is that you can get multiple colors printed on the tube. The tube has a vivid appearance and is cost-effective. You can get the gradually varied appearance on this too.
- Silkscreen printing: This printing technique is similar to stenciling. Silkscreen is used to make the design on the tube. As the design is more accurate and soft to touch, the price of silk-screen printing is more than any other choice. You can get a maximum of 5 colors on a single tube.
- Hot stamping: The last printing technique that ThreeBamboo does on the tubes is hot stamp printing. It is preferred by those who want more of a shimmering look on their tubes. It has a much shinier body that comes in various bright colors like golden, silver, bronze, and more!
Yes, other than printing methods, we also have two primary surface finishing methods such as:
- Matte finish: The best thing about matte finish is it look beautiful as it is treated with matte oil. However, if it is of any light color and not properly cleaned, it looks dirty.
- Shiny finish: The shiny surface finish of the tube is achieved by treating it with shiny oil. The look of this tube finish is gradually varied across the structure.
Yes, we at ThreeBamboo produce eye cream tubes of PCR. It is expanded as Post Consumer Recycled Plastic which is mainly recycled PE.
The tubes are produced by using 10% – 60% PCR + 40% – 90% virgin material. It is not possible to achieve 100% PCR as the technology is not that mature.
PCR tubes are eco-friendly. However, it has some disadvantages. The PCR plastic is not white enough, and the hand feeling is a little soft. Therefore, it is not better than 100% virgin material.
Eye cream tubes are made of various materials, and they come with various types of caps and heads. For example, the tubes have disc caps, PE renovate caps, PE thread caps, acrylic caps, and PP caps.
If we talk about the heads, most of these tubes have a roll-on head or an applicator head.
The design file is the most critical element of an eye cream tube. Therefore, we expect you to provide it in the ideal format. To produce your customerized tubes, we need you to provide the design file in AI or CDR format. The dimensions should be pretty clear in them, and you also need to specify the Pantone color number.
Once we make a sample, we will send it to you for confirmation. Post confirmation, we will begin producing your order.