ThreeBamboo is Your Reliable Cosmetic Tube Supplier
- The cosmetics market has a worldwide presence, and it is growing at a remarkable rate. Just like the growth of countless cosmetics brands around the world, there are many firms that are offering pristine quality cosmetics casings such as a cosmetic tube. ThreeBamboo is one of the best cosmetic tube manufacturers that started producing cosmetic tubes in 2004.
- The range of empty cosmetic tubes wholesale produced by ThreeBamboo is wide. The reason behind this is their powerful machinery that is spread across an area of 6500 square meters. ThreeBamboo employs experienced and skilled engineers that ensure that you get the best product in the end. Every cosmetic tube made at ThreeBamboo is quality tested by hand to ensure superior quality.
- ThreeBamboo excels in producing mono-layer, double-layer, and multi-layer PE tubes, so you can get any of them. Other than this, you can also opt to get your products branded; we offer private label and contract packaging services. If you are unsatisfied with the products, we can resolve any issue you have. We have close after-sales services.
Cosmetic Tube Functions Your Products
- When it comes to the quality of the products, everyone today prefers the touch of nature. Therefore, ThreeBamboo produces products that are either made from natural, renewable raw material or recyclable material. As far as the cosmetic tube is concerned, ThreeBamboo makes empty cosmetic tubes of PE plastic which is easily recyclable.
- Another reason to use PE plastic to make cosmetic tubes is its weightlessness. ThreeBamboo uses PE plastic that makes the products super lightweight, which makes them easy to carry along. Moreover, the cosmetics tube are also fit for storing any cream formulations.
- One unique thing about cosmetic tubes is that they have five layers. This aspect makes it immune to any sort of infiltration. Anything stored in these tubes will be immune to the smell, ingredients, etc. Therefore, the essence of the cosmetics will be secure.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Cosmetic Tube?
Cosmetic Tube：The Definitive Buying Guide
If you are looking for the cosmetic tube for your product packaging, below information will be helpful to you, please ready it and find the point for you:
- 1. What is cosmetic tube packaging?
- 2. What are cosmetic tubes made from?
- 3. What are the types of cosmetic tubes?
- 4. How many kinds of products can be stored in a cosmetic tube?
- 5. Are cosmetics tubes eco-friendly?
- 6. How are plastic packaging tubes made?
- 7. What kind of plastic is used in cosmetic packaging?
- 8. What is the structure of the cosmetic tube?
- 9. What is PE plastic?
- 10. What are the dimensions of the Cosmetic tube?
- 11. What products come in a tube?
- 12. What kind of customisation is available at ThreeBamboo?
- 13. What is the minimum order quantity of cosmetic tubes?
- 14. How do you accept payments?
- 15. How can I order a Cosmetic tube from ThreeBamboo?
- 16. Are cosmetic tubes safe?
- 17. What are the various applications of cosmetic tubes?
- 18. What kind of decorations can you add to the cosmetic tube?
- 19. What is the lead time of the cosmetic tube?
- 20. Do you offer samples of your tubes?
- 21. What type of tubes are made at ThreeBamboo?
- 22. How do you promise the quality of the cosmetic tubes?
1. What is cosmetic tube packaging?
A cosmetic tube is one of the most popular means of packaging for many beauty care products. These cosmetic tubes are made to store various types of makeup and cosmetic items such as like ointments, creams, gels and even thick liquids in a secure manner.
ThreeBamboo produces these cosmetics tubes that you can order as per your need. Other than these cosmetics tubes, ThreeBamboo also produces tubes fit for other applications like hair care, food, pharmaceuticals, painting, chemicals, industrial use, etc.
2. What are cosmetic tubes made from?
The cosmetics tubes are meant to hold various kinds of beauty and cosmetics items. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the tubes are made of a material that is safe. It should not react and damage the beauty items.
ThreeBamboo is a cosmetic tube supplier that makes cosmetic tube packaging from PE plastic. There are various benefits of using PE plastic for tubes, such as:
- It is lightweight, making it easy to carry along.
- The PE plastic is eco-friendly and recyclable.
- It comes in a variety of designs.
3. What are the types of cosmetic tubes?
The cosmetic tube packaging is used in various different applications, which makes it pretty obvious that all of them are not the same. For instance, one cannot store essential oils and cream in one type of tube, right. Therefore, the cosmetic tube is available in various types such as:
- Medium walled
ThreeBamboo produces PE and laminated tubes such as mono-layer, double-layer, multi-layer, aluminium laminated plastic tubes, plastic laminated tubes, and high glossy laminated tubes. You can order any of these.
4. How many kinds of products can be stored in a cosmetic tube?
Although there are many types of products that can be stored in a plastic tube, if we talk about the cosmetic tubes made by ThreeBamboo, it is fit for storing cosmetics items like ointments, creams, lotions, moisturisers, etc. There are many other types of cosmetics products that can be stored if you want.
The key thing to focus on here is that the tubes made by ThreeBamboo will not infiltrate the nature of the stored product in any way. For example, it will not hamper the fragrance or ingredients of the product. Thus, ensuring the absolute pristine nature of the product.
5. Are cosmetics tubes eco-friendly?
Well, there are many products out in the market that are primarily meant for storing cosmetic products. However, all of them are not eco-friendly. As mentioned above, we are a cosmetic tube supplier that makes our cosmetic tubes out of PE plastic which is completely recyclable. The lid of these tubes is made of Bamboo, which is also easy to decompose.
Therefore, as a whole product, our cosmetic tube is eco-friendly and recyclable.
6. How are plastic packaging tubes made?
The plastic packaging cosmetic tube has a bit different production process as compared to other Bamboo products. Plastic needs to be treated in a whole different way, so here is how ThreeBamboo makes cosmetic plastic tubes!
- The production process begins with the resin. The resin is taken, and the plastic extrusion process takes place. In this step, the plastic is melted and formed into a continuous profile.
- Post extrusion, the melted plastic is moulded in the required shape and left to dry.
- The shaping taking process takes time; therefore, it is left untouched.
- Post the plastic tube has taken the required shape, offset printing is done.
- The step after offset printing is based on user preference. The tube can either be labelled or coated.
- After this step, silkscreen printing is done if the users ask for it. Further, the tubes are hot-stamped.
- After hot stamping, the process divides into two ways:
Way 1: The hot-stamped tubes are fed to make orifice > sealing > inspection > packaging or orifice > foil sealing > assembling > inspection > packaging.
Way 2: The hot-stamped tubes are fed for head cutting > adding secondary joint > making orifice > sealing > inspection > packaging or head cutting > adding secondary joint > making orifice > foil sealing > assembling > inspection > packaging.
The packaged tubes are then shipped to the respective customers across the globe.
7. What kind of plastic is used in cosmetic tube packaging?
There are various types of plastics that can be used in cosmetic packagings, such as:
PET plastic: PET plastic is super lightweight and durable. As compared to other plastics, this one has a clear glass-like look and is available in various colours. The temperature resistance of this plastic varies between -40°F to 120°F, which is ideal for normal climate conditions. It is recyclable, making it the best choice for cosmetics packaging.
PE plastic: PE plastic is another kind of plastic used for cosmetic packaging. Just like PET, PE is lightweight. The best thing is that ThreeBamboo uses PE plastic for making cosmetic packaging.
HDPE: Hi-density Polyethylene is the most commonly used plastic. There are many factors backing it, such as high-temperature resistance (-100ºF to 120ºF), recyclable, chemical resistance and moisture resistance.
8. What is the structure of the cosmetic tube?
The structure of the cosmetic tube is pretty simple to understand. The tubes are made of three layers, namely PE plastic, EVOH, and PE plastic. The use of PE plastic is on the outermost and the innermost layer because it is not reactive and can prevent any type of damage to the beauty product.
The layer in between named EVOH is primarily used to protect the product from any type of atmospheric damage. For example, if there is some sort of cream or moisturiser in the tube, it will have longer shelf life due to the presence of an EVOH layer in the packaging of the tube. All three layers are attached together with the help of an adhesive layer.
9. What is PE plastic?
PE stands for Polyethylene and is one of the most commonly used plastic for making cosmetic tubes. It is of various types, namely LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE and others. Some key aspects of PE plastic are:
- Excellent chemical resistance makes it best for storing beauty products.
- Economical and lightweight
- Great impact resistance
10. What are the dimensions and volume of the Cosmetic tube?
The tubes made by ThreeBamboo are of various types, and the dimensions of each of them vary. Our cosmetics tubes have a diameter that varies from 16mm to 60mm. So, you can choose any of them as per your project requirements. Other than that, the cosmetics tubes come in various volumes such as 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml.
11. What products come in a tube?
Well, ThreeBamboo produces various types of tubes that are ideal for storing different products. The products that come in a tube can be the following:
- Food products like pastes, purees, etc.
- Pharmaceutical and medicines like creams.
- Beauty products like moisturisers, creams, lotions, scrubs, etc.
- Haircare products like conditioner, shampoos, hair oil, etc.
And many more! All of these products have different types of chemicals that can get affected by the plastic, but the tubes at ThreeBamboo are made from PE plastic which is 100% safe and recyclable. You can use them and recycle them again.
12. What kind of customisation is available at ThreeBamboo?
As we are a cosmetic tube manufacturer of some of the best bamboo products around the world, we understand that each customer has its specific preferences. Therefore, we offer customisation in our products as per customer needs. For instance, we offer private labelling and contract packaging services which means you can get the cosmetic tubes branded and packed as per your preference.
Other than this, we can also add different decorations for you, such as silkscreen printing, hot stamping, offset printing, labelling, etc. You can get all of this done according to yourself.
13. What is the minimum order quantity of cosmetic tubes?
As mentioned, there are many packaging products that are manufactured by ThreeBamboo. One of those products is cosmetic tube packaging. They are only produced when they are ordered by the customers to save resources and production time.
To get your order, you need to order at least 10,000 units. Thus, this is the MOQ of the cosmetic tube. Although we have a lead time of 25 days for cosmetic tubes wholesale, we suggest you place your orders well before time to get them at your preferred time.
14. How do you accept payments?
When it comes to payments, ThreeBamboo ensures that our users face no issue whatsoever. Therefore, we provide our users with flexible payment methods and solutions. We take around 30% of the payment upfront and assign you a lead time. The rest of the 70% payment we take before the shipment is shipped.
As far as the modes of payment are concerned, we provide you with two methods, namely:
You can use any of these to pay for your commercial as well as bulk orders. If you are comfortable with any optional payment method other than these, you can contact us, and we will do our level best to make your experience better.
15. How can I order cosmetic tube packaging from ThreeBamboo?
If you have made up your mind to shop for a cosmetic tube from ThreeBamboo, we ensure that you will not face problems while ordering your product. Here is how you can get the cosmetic tube from ThreeBamboo!
- Website: The very first thing to do is go to the official website of ThreeBamboo. Go to the Contact Us page of the website.
- Enquiry: Type in your details like name, email, your message and send your enquiry.
- Discussion and upfront payment: After your enquiry, we will get in touch with you for a better discussion of your needs. For instance, if you need any type of branding on the tube, such as printing, stamping or labelling. As per your order, you need to pay the upfront amount of the order.
- Sample production: Based on your requirements, we produce a sample of the product.
- Confirmation: After the sample is made, it is approved by you. Once it is approved, the production of your product is started, and you are required to pay the balance amount.
- Delivery: When your order is produced, it is delivered to you within a projected time frame.
This is the comprehensive way through which you can get your order delivered to you.
16. Are cosmetic tubes safe?
The safety of the cosmetics is strictly based on the material used in the cosmetic tubes wholesale. For example, if the used material is plastic, such as PE plastic, this is pretty safe as it is not reactive and is 100% recyclable.
At ThreeBamboo, we also use PE plastic which is safe to use. As described above, PE plastic is one of the best materials to use with cosmetics that have acids or other reactive compounds. Therefore, we produce empty cosmetic tubes of PE plastic. Other than that, we provide lamination also. The laminations offered by ThreeBamboo are ABL (Aluminium-plastic laminated tubes), PBL (Plastic laminated tubes), HGL (High glossy laminated tubes).
17. What are the various applications of cosmetic tubes?
As the name suggests, Cosmetic tubes are used for storing various types of cosmetic products such as:
- Lip balms
- Shampoos and conditioners
And many more! So these are the products that can be stored in a cosmetic tube made by ThreeBamboo. Other than these, ThreeBamboo also produces tubes for other applications like food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, painting, industrial, hair care, etc.
18. What kind of decorations can you add to the cosmetic tube?
At ThreeBamboo, we are not just limited to making standard cosmetic tubes wholesale. Just like many of our other products, we offer various customisations. Here are some of the benefits that you can leverage:
- Offset printing: This is one of the basic methods of decorating a cosmetic tube. Offset printing is primarily used for printing logos and other graphical designs like cartoons, characters or patterns in various colour schemes.
- Silkscreen printing: Silkscreen printing is another cool way to decorate the cosmetic tube with various graphic elements. However, one drawback of this is that it is expensive for small orders and cannot be used for gradient printing. It is super glossy and adds a flair to the overall design of the tube.
- Hot stamping: Hot stamping is one of the best methods of decorating the cosmetic tube. It is easy, reliable, economical and pretty popular, though it was introduced in 1970. The method has various steps such as corona discharge on tubes, UV printing, UV drying, etc. It can be used for printing on various cosmetic products such as mascara, lip glosses, foundations, creams, lipsticks, and compact powders.
- Matte Surface: This is a cool type of decoration where the tube has a frosted surface. The best thing about the matte surface is that it is free from any type of scratches or fingerprints.
- Gradually varied: This type of tube decoration is not of the same colour all along the tube. The aspect of slightly varying colour across the tube surface makes it a bit unique and attractive.
- Light Surface: The light colour surface of the cosmetic tube is also one of the best types of decorations. It is primarily used for products like creams and moisturisers.
Other than these, there is labelling and many other decoration techniques that ThreeBamboo undertakes. You can get in touch with us to know more about them.
19. What is the lead time of the cosmetic tube?
As we have our clientele around the globe, it takes time for us to deliver the orders overseas. The lead time for ThreeBamboo is around 25 days for the cosmetic tube. This lead time begins after you have paid the upfront 30% of the order amount.
As there can be various specifications of customers like printing, customisations, etc., the lead time may vary. But, we assure you that you will get the products in pristine quality.
20. Do you offer samples of your tubes?
Yes, if you have read the process to order the cosmetic tube from ThreeBamboo carefully, it mentions that we offer samples of the cosmetic tube packaging if required. We understand that each customer has its own preferences in terms of design and branding. Therefore, we offer samples of all our products to the customers.
For getting free samples, we want to inform you that if your ordered sample is one of our standard products, it will be free, but you have to pay shipping charges. On the other hand, if the ordered sample is a customised one, you will have to pay $100 apiece along with shipping charges. Once you have paid for the shipping, we will release the samples.
21. What type of tubes are made at ThreeBamboo?
ThreeBamboo started producing cosmetic tubes wholesale in 2004. However, with time, we have widened our circle and started producing tubes for other industry sectors too. Here are some of the tubes produced at ThreeBamboo:
- Mono-layer PE tube
- Double-layer PE tube
- Multi-layer PE tube
- High glossy laminated tube (HGL)
- Aluminium plastic laminated tube (ABL)
- Plastic laminated tubes (PBL)
All of these empty cosmetic tubes are produced using state of the art machinery such as a whole computer quick smoke machine, injection machine, automatic offset printing machine, and many others. These tubes come in a diameter range of 16-60mm and are used in various industry sectors.
22. How do you promise the quality of the cosmetic tubes?
No matter what kind of product it is, we at ThreeBamboo ensure that each of our products excels in terms of quality. Therefore, we check each of our products carefully. Here is our quality check process:
- The Quality Control Team of ThreeBamboo picks up a random tube from the production line.
- The team assess if the dimensions and other aspects are right and the product is good.
- All the products are assembled by hand individually to ensure pristine quality.
- The qualified items are filtered and further assembled.
- Lastly, a final check of the items by hand is done.