Cosmetic Squeeze Tubes-Choose ThreeBamboo
- The fashion and cosmetics industry is one of the rapidly growing industries in the world. The reason behind this is the increase in demand for fashion clothing and beauty products. As the demand for beauty products has grown, there are many firms that have shifted their focus towards producing eco-friendly packaging for these products. One of the best firms is ThreeBamboo that began making cosmetic squeeze tubes in 2004.
- In 17 years of business, ThreeBamboo has entirely transformed the way squeeze tubes for cosmetics are made. They have three layers of the workshop. Being the prime manufacturer of cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale, Threebamboo has equipped its plant with 3 layers of the workshop. All of these workshops have innovative machinery for a faster production process.
- Other than all of this, it also offers the customers the ability to get the cosmetic squeeze tubes customised. ThreeBamboo offers private label and contract packaging services to the customers. The post-sales services of ThreeBamboo are also off the charts, which means that if you face any quality issues with the product, you can let us know, and we can resolve the issue for you asap.
Cosmetis Squeeze Tubes-Your Top Choice for Your brand
- The use of cosmetics squeeze tubes raises a lot of questions related to the effect of the material on the beauty product. But, ThreeBamboo ensures that the squeeze tubes are made of PE plastic which is totally eco-friendly and harmless to the beauty product.
- ThreeBamboo also provides dedicated printing services for cosmetic squeeze tubes as per user preferences. You can get the squeeze tubes for your company customised as per your need. The colour fastness of these tubes is pretty good, and it does not fade easily.
- The cool thing about the empty cosmetic squeeze tubes is their lightweight design. The tubes are super lightweight, which means you can carry them anywhere you want. Moreover, you can fill them with anything you want.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Cosmetic Squeeze Tubes?
- Our Factory
Cosmetic Squeeze Tubes- Your Fully Buying Guide
- 1. What is a cosmetic squeeze tube called?
- 2. What are squeeze tubes for cosmetics made of?
- 3. Are squeeze tubes eco-friendly?
- 4. How do you fill a cosmetic squeeze tube?
- 5. Can you recycle squeeze tubes?
- 6. What are Lami tubes?
- 7. What type of printing is available for cosmetic squeeze tubes?
- 8. What are the various types of cosmetic squeeze tubes available?
- 9. What kind of caps do you have to match the cosmetic squeeze tubes?
- 10. How can I order Cosmetic Squeeze Tubes from ThreeBamboo?
- 11. How do you handle the shipping of squeeze tubes for cosmetics?
- 12. Is there a way to get free samples of your products?
- 13. How do you handle bad product requests?
- 14. What is the quality check procedure followed by you?
- 15. What kind of decorations are offered by ThreeBamboo?
- 16. What can I store in a cosmetic squeeze tube?
- 17. What is the lead time for your products?
- 18. Am I required to pay something up front?
- 19. How much time do you take to deliver the order?
- 20. How are squeeze tubes made?
- 21. Can I get the squeeze tubes branded as per my brand?
1. What is a cosmetic squeeze tube called?
A cosmetic squeeze tube is primarily called Polyethylene Tubes (PE) or Plastic Tubes. These tubes have relevant applications in storing various cosmetics products such as lotions, moisturisers, creams, shampoos, and many more. ThreeBamboo is one of the prime producers of these tubes.
2. What are squeeze tubes for cosmetics made of?
There are three types of tubes that ThreeBamboo produces, and all of them are made of different materials such as:
- Aluminium: One polular tube is made of ThreeBamboo produces tubes that are made of 100% aluminium. Just like many other materials, aluminium is recyclable and can be used repeatedly. It is widely used for making products like tubes, jars, and bottles, but ThreeBamboo does not use aluminium.
- PE Plastic: PE plastic is the second material that ThreeBamboo uses to make cosmetic tubes. PE Plastic is easy to recycle and is termed PCR. We also produce PCR tubes if you need them.
- Aluminium and Plastic: Other than individual elements, ThreeBamboo also produces tubes that are made of aluminium and plastic. These tubes have a middle layer of aluminium and other layers of plastic that provides them with stunning aesthetics and function. These are not recyclable.
3. Are squeeze tubes eco-friendly?
Yes, the tubes made from PE and PCR are completely eco-friendly. Therefore, you can use them to their maximum extent without causing any plastic pollution. Other than that, the tubes that are made from 100% PE or 100% aluminium are also eco-friendly. They also serve as a valuable option.
4. How do you fill a cosmetic squeeze tube?
Well, ThreeBamboo only provides you with empty cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale. We do not offer any type of filling services. However, if you want to fill the tubes by yourself, you may need special equipment for that. Though different tubes are filled using different methods, you need to see which tube you want to fill.
For instance, if you want to fill squeeze tubes that are flexible, you might need an automated machine that fills the tube from the base. In this method, the product is pushed into the tube using a piston, and the tube is sealed with the help of heat from the base.
Other than this, the tubes are also filled by melting the product and syringe method. This is done in the case of mascara, lip balm and lip gloss.
You can fill the tubes from both ends based on your filling machine. If you are interested in filling the tubes all by yourself, we can provide custom made tubes. Like, we can seal any one side of the tubes as per your need so that you can easily fill it yourself from the other end.
5. Can you recycle squeeze tubes?
Well, actually, the ability of recyclability is dependent on the type of material. For instance, the tubes made by ThreeBamboo have PE plastic in them. This type of plastic is completely recyclable. If you want to recycle plastic squeeze tubes, you can get in touch with Colgate or Terracycle. They have made a remarkable breakthrough in recycling plastic.
Other than that, the tubes made from aluminium can also be recycled and reused again. The tubes that cannot be recycled are made of aluminium and plastic lamination. Aluminium and plastic laminated aluminium tubes are different.
6. What are Lami tubes?
Lami tubes or laminated tubes are a bit different types of tubes that are made by a special process. In this process, webs featuring five different layers are used to make the tubes. The tube body is made by welding together two longitudinal edges of the laminate.
We at ThreeBamboo also produce Lami tubes, and they are of various types. For instance, ThreeBamboo produces Aluminium-plastic laminated tubes), Plastic laminated tubes and High glossy laminated tubes. They have some great applications.
7. What type of printing is available for cosmetic squeeze tubes?
Printing is a great way to add grace to a cosmetic tube. It not only enhances its aesthetics but can also be used for branding. If you are ordering cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale from ThreeBamboo, then you are in luck. We offer you various types of printing services that include:
- Offset printing
- Silkscreen printing
- Hot stamping
8. What are the various types of cosmetic squeeze tubes available?
When you are buying from ThreeBamboo, you are not just limited to one choice of a cosmetic squeeze tube. There are several types of cosmetic squeeze tubes that you can buy from ThreeBamboo, such as:
- Mono-layer tube
- Double-layer tube
- Multi-layer tube
- Laminated tubes (ABL (Aluminium-plastic laminated tubes), PBL (Plastic laminated tubes), HGL (High glossy laminated tubes))
9. What kind of caps do you have to match the cosmetic squeeze tubes?
As the name suggests, the cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale made by ThreeBamboo have bamboo caps on them. Not only this, ThreeBamboo primarily produces many other types of caps like disc caps, PE thread caps, PE renovate caps, and acrylic caps, PP caps for its products which means all the cosmetic tubes are closely protected.
There are various advantages of using these caps, such as:
- It is eco-friendly
- They are highly durable and available in a number of designs
- They are air-tight.
10. How can I order Cosmetic Squeeze Tubes from ThreeBamboo?
The process to order cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale or anything else from ThreeBamboo is easy. Here are the detailed steps to get cosmetic squeeze tubes at your doorsteps.
- The first step is to visit the ThreeBamboo website. Go to the website and click on Contact Us.
- On the Contact Us page, enter your details like name, email, your message regarding the products and send the enquiry.
- After this, the team of ThreeBamboo will contact you to discuss your requirements. As all of our customers have varying requirements, we have a detailed discussion with our clients to deliver the best. Based on your order, you need to pay some part of the payment in advance.
- After knowing about your requirements in detail, we produce the order as per your needs.
- Post making the sample; it is approved by you. If the sample is approved from your end, we will begin the production of your order. You are also required to pay the balance amount once the sample is approved.
- After this, on completion of your order, it is delivered to you.
11. How do you handle the shipping of squeeze tubes for cosmetics?
ThreeBamboo can help you get your favourite squeeze tubes for cosmetics anywhere in the world. We have a lot of shipping options for our users, such as:
- By sea
- By air
We also provide express door to door delivery if you are not aware of international logistics.
12. Is there a way to get free samples of your products?
We at ThreeBamboo understands that each customer has its own set of preferences. Moreover, before placing a bulk order, everyone is concerned about the quality of the product. Therefore, to gain the trust of our customers, we offer samples of our products.
If you are ordering a standard product from ThreeBamboo, the sample of the product will be free. However, you have to pay for shipping charges. On the other hand, if you are ordering a customised product like cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale with branding or printing of some sort, it will cost you around $100 per piece. Shipping charges are also applicable to this.
13. How do you handle bad product requests?
Although there is very little possibility that any of our products are not of good quality, however, we understand that products can get damaged during transit. Therefore, if you receive any of the products in a bad or broken state, you can send the evidence of it to us. You can take a picture of it or make a video of it and send it to us, and we will look into it.
We will replace the product for you and send it to you in your next shipment.
14. What is the quality check procedure followed by you?
Quality is our prime focus at ThreeBamboo. Unlike many other squeeze tube vendors in the market, we ensure that you receive absolutely brilliant products, no matter if it is a bulk order or a small one. Our quality control process is well-planned.
- First off, the quality control team picks a random item from the production line to analyse the dimensions.
- Based on the analysis, they check each item for good quality.
- The good items are filtered and assembled further.
- A final quality check is done on the items.
Following this process, ThreeBamboo delivers top quality products to you.
15. What kind of decorations are offered by ThreeBamboo?
The tubes made by ThreeBamboo are simple, but on the side, we also offer decoration services. This means if you want to get the cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale decorated in some way, you can. For instance, we offer labelling and branding services. You can let us know your company logo or tagline, and we will print it on the tubes.
Other than that, if you want to get a different type of printing on the tube, we have various options for you, like offset printing, hot stamping, silkscreen printing, and many more.
16. What can I store in a cosmetic squeeze tube?
As the name suggests, the cosmetic squeeze tube is primarily used for storing cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, moisturisers, and other personal care products. As the tube is made of PE plastic and has five layers, there is no chance that your beauty product gets affected.
Other than this, ThreeBamboo also provides you with other types of tubes that can be used for storing food items, medicines, chemicals, hair care products, etc.
17. What is the lead time for your products?
As we have a vast product portfolio, the time required to produce each product is different. Moreover, the time required also varies based on the volume of the order. However, no matter what type of order it is, the lead time of ThreeBamboo in producing is 25 days. This means that no matter what type of product it is, the order will be complete in 25 days.
However, we ensure that you have paid the upfront amount of the order. After the payment of 30% amount, we will start the production of the order.
18. Am I required to pay something up front?
Yes, after the approval of the sample by you, the production of your order begins. However, you are required to pay 30% of the total amount upfront.
19. How much time do you take to deliver the order?
Well, as we have a lead time of 25 days, the delivery time of the order will be a bit more than that. We offer delivery of your products by sea, air, and express door to door; therefore, it may take around 25-30 days to deliver them to you in pristine quality.
20. How are cosmetic squeeze tubes made?
The process of making plastic squeeze tubes is called extrusion. The overall process is like this:
The PE grain is taken and mixed with the colours if required. Followed by this is the extruder that melts the resin and turns it into a collapsible form. This collapsible tube is then moved through sizing dies that give the tube its shape. After this, the tube is stretched to increase its length. The stretching process moves it along until it reaches a guillotine cutter that cuts off the appropriate size for the product.
After this, the plastic cosmetic squeeze tubes wholesale are inserted into moulding machines. These machines have heating plates that allow softening of plastic which makes squeezing out the product much easier. This machine has different sections that allow forming of separate parts like caps, bottlenecks etc. This is the overall process of making squeeze tubes.