ThreeBamboo Is Your Trustful Bamboo Jar Supplier
- Natural products are the best, and ThreeBamboo is the master in their creation. In the case of Bamboo, we have an overall experience of 15 years of making cutting-edge Bamboo products. No matter if it is a bottle, jar, or a tube, ThreeBamboo excels in producing all of them.
- As the demand for natural products is high these days, ThreeBamboo stays ready for anything. Our massive production process is controlled by 50+ digital controlled machines to meet customers’ increasing demand. It means that there is enough capacity to handle large orders. Other than this, the production process for Bamboo jar wholesale, bottle, or any other product is also backed by 2 assembly lines.
- Our Bamboo jar wholesale product line has various products, including natural candle jars, food jars along with aluminium, plastic, and a glass jar with Bamboo lids. Hence, you have a lot to choose from. We have our own designs; however, we can also produce them as per the customer’s need. Both OEM and ODM are available.
Bamboo Jar is a Sustainable and Trendy Package
- As Bamboo is a sustainable grass, it can be used with cosmetics. For instance, one can easily store cosmetics products like moisturizers, face cream, eye cream, etc. To ensure that you get the ideal product, ThreeBamboo inspects everything closely and provides you with various choices for Bamboo jar wholesale.
- Bamboo is not just limited to great functionality, but it also adds aesthetics. The Bamboo used for making the bottles and jars has a blend of glass and recycled plastic that add grace to the overall design of the package.
- ThreeBamboo specializes in Bamboo as it is harder than wood. Other than this, it grows faster and is easily accessible. On top of all, Bamboo is eco-friendly, which makes it an ideal choice for natural products
Bamboo Jar Category
Why Choose Bamboo Jar From ThreeBamboo?
Bamboo Jar Wholesale: The Definitive Buying Guide
If you’re seriously considering investing in bamboo packaging for your cosmetic or skincare products, the following will help you find real answers. You’ll learn how to order from a bamboo cream jar manufacturer from China no matter where in the world you are. It’s an easy guide whether you’re a newbie or a pro with eco-conscious packaging.
- 1. Are Bamboo jars biodegradable?
- 2. Are Bamboo lids air-tight?
- 3. Can Bamboo plastic be recycled?
- 4. What are the various types of Bamboo jars?
- 5. What is the volume of Bamboo jars available at ThreeBamboo?
- 6. How should we dispose of the Bamboo jar wholesale once it is used?
- 7. Can I obtain a sample of the Bamboo jar wholesale?
- 8. Are Bamboo jars expensive?
- 9. How many Bamboo jars can I order at once?
- 10. What are the various shipping methods available?
- 11. Are there any negative effects of Bamboo jars?
- 12. Is Bamboo Jar wholesale packaging safe?
- 13. How long does a Bamboo jar last?
- 14. Why is Bamboo better than wood?
- 15. Does Bamboo attract mould?
- 16. Can we add a logo or design on a Bamboo jar?
- 17. How much time is required to ship Bamboo jars?
- 18. Can we reuse a Bamboo jar?
- 19. What is the manufacturing process of a Bamboo jar?
1.Are Bamboo jars biodegradable?
Yes, Bamboo jars are completely biodegradable and compostable. In fact, Bamboo has emerged as one of the most preferred choices for packaging various products such as beauty, food, and others. On top of this, it has various environmental benefits, too, such as it produces 35% more oxygen as compared to the trees of the same volume.
2.Are Bamboo lids air-tight?
No matter which Bamboo packaging product you buy, all of them have air-tight lids. The presence of air-tight lids ensures that all of your contents, especially food remain fresh in an airless environment. Moreover, it also ensures that the contents of the container do not leak out, for instance, lotions or moisturizers. ThreeBamboo caters airless bottles to you that offer the same functionality.
3.Can Bamboo plastic be recycled?
Most of the Bamboo jars are made of Bamboo just from the outside. The inside containers are made of either glass, metal, or plastic, and the plastic used in these containers is recyclable. As far as ThreeBamboo is concerned, the jars are made from PET and PP plastic which is easy to recycle. Thus, making them the best choice for your beauty products as well as eatables.
4.What are the various types of Bamboo jars?
As Bamboo can be clubbed with various other materials, ThreeBamboo offers its users of various types. From cosmetics industry to storage industry, the main category is bamboo jar for cosmetics . The jars also uses materials like glass, PET or PP plastic, and acrylic for making these jars.
5.What is the volume of Bamboo jars available at ThreeBamboo?
There are various types of jars available at ThreeBamboo, and all of them have their respective volumes. If we had to arrive at a range, the volume of all the jars offered by ThreeBamboo lies between 5ml to 500ml. In terms of capacity, the range is 5g to 100g. So, you can opt for the one you like.
6.How should we dispose of the Bamboo jar wholesale once it is used?
They are primarily made of glass, plastic, and Bamboo. Hence, when you are done using them, you can carefully crack the Bamboo, chip it into tiny pieces and add it to the plants. Other than this, you can simply throw away the Bamboo-part as it is biodegradable. As far as plastic and glass are concerned, they both are recyclable. Therefore, when the contents of the jar are used out, you can clean it and reuse it for a second time.This is our more suggesting way.
7.Can I obtain a sample of the Bamboo jar wholesale?
Yes, you can request and obtain a sample of your customized or listed product. All you have to do is tell us your requirements if it is a customized jar, and we will make it for you and send it to you in a stipulated time. You must know that though the sample of the jar will be free, you still have to pay the freight charges. If the sample requested by you is non-existing, you have to pay $60 for one sample product.
8.Are Bamboo jars expensive?
The answer to this critical question entirely depends on the comparison with other materials. For example, if you are comparing Bamboo with plastic, it is highly expensive as plastic is recyclable and can be used for an extended period. On the other hand, Bamboo is cheaper as compared to wood and has better durability. Moreover, it is also lightweight. In short, they are cheap as compared to wood but expensive in comparison to plastic and glass.
9.How many Bamboo jars can I order at once?
ThreeBamboo offers you various types of Bamboo jars to choose from, and all of them have different MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity). For instance, if you want to order a regular stock bamboo jar wholesale, we will not limit you to a predefined MOQ. On the other hand, if you order some customized bamboo jar wholesale, you need to check the MOQ of the respective item. Other than this, you can also contact our customer support team to confirm the MOQ.
10.What are the various shipping methods available?
The shipping service of ThreeBamboo is one of the best. To make sure that your order is in time, they have tied up with FedEx, DHL, UPS, TNT, etc. Other than that, if you have a bulk order, ThreeBamboo also offers you air and freight shipping options.
11.Are there any negative effects of Bamboo jars?
As of now, there are no negative effects of Bamboo jars. They are an eco-friendly choice for storing food as well as cosmetics. The best thing about it is that they are versatile aesthetic and produce more oxygen as compared to other trees. This helps in reducing the carbon footprints.
12.Is Bamboo Jar wholesale packaging safe?
Bamboo jar packaging is divided into two types: Bamboo lids and Bamboo containers. They are environmentally friendly, safe, and non-toxic. The main components of Bamboo products are cellulose fibre, hemicellulose, lignin, and other organic compounds. Unlike other materials like plastic, they do not react with any of the stored material in them. Thus, making them ideal in terms of safety.
13.How long does a Bamboo jar last?
To be honest, it will entirely depend on you how long you want to use a Bamboo jar. If it is made of glass and Bamboo, it can be reused several times by washing the glass properly as glass does not affect any food or cosmetics. On the other hand, the one that has plastic in it needs to be recycled after one-time use. Bamboo is recyclable and safe. Hence, you can use it for as long as it is not damaged.
14.Why is Bamboo better than wood?
Well, there are many reasons for Bamboo being better than wood. Here are some of them:
- Bamboo is lighter than wood that makes it fit for carrying Bamboo jars from one place to another.
- Bamboo grows way faster than wood. Wood can take decades to grow. However, Bamboo can grow within 3-5 years.
- Bamboo is 2-3 times stronger than wood. Thus, fit for long-term usage.
- Lastly, Bamboo is also cheaper than wood.
15.Does Bamboo attract mould?
Bamboo is grass that needs an absolutely dry environment to give its best performance. If you will keep your Bamboo jars in or near moist surroundings like in the washroom or somewhere outside, it may lead to the moulding of the Bamboo. Therefore, to ensure that your Bamboo jar does not attract any mould, keep it in a place that has sunlight and air circulation. It will prevent the jars from damage.
16.Can we add a logo or design on a Bamboo jar?
Yes, it is possible to add a logo or design to your jars. At ThreeBamboo, we have both OEM services, which means that you can suggest to us what you want on your jar, and we can make it for you using either screen printing or laser engraving method. We also have some of our designs if you like to choose from them.
17.How much time is required to ship Bamboo jars?
At ThreeBamboo, no matter what kind of product you have ordered, the lead time is between 35-40 days. It means whether you have opted for a Glass jar with a Bamboo lid or PP inner with all Bamboo jars, it will take around 35-40 days for ThreeBamboo to produce the order.
18.Can we reuse a Bamboo jar?
Yes, it can be reused only if it is not broken. Moreover, if the whole jar is made of Bamboo, it should not be used for storing any liquid. Unlike this, if the jar has a glass inner, it can be reused as long as it remains in a usable state. In the case of plastic like PET and PP, you need to recycle the jar after one use.
19.What is the manufacturing process of a Bamboo jar?
At ThreeBamboo, we have over 50 numerically controlled machines along with 2 assembly lines, 3 polishing lines, and 2 coating lines. All of these ensure that the final product is up to mark. Here is a summary of the production process:
- Bamboo Cutting: Bamboo boards are organized and cut into the required sizes.
- Shaping: Digitally controlled lathes machines are used to provide shape to the Bamboo jars.
- Polishing: After shaping, polishing of jars happens with polishing machines.
- Sustainable coating: Sustainable coating is added to provide strength to the jar.
- Assembly and packing: This is where the shipment is packed into cartons.