ThreeBamboo -- Your Reliable Bamboo Cosmetic Packaging Supplier
- Bamboo cosmetic packaging is a young industry for cosmetic packaging. As the first leading manufacturer in China, ThreeBamboo has over 15 years producing experience and provide OEM and packing solution service for natural skincare brand like you.
- Over 90% products we produce are exported to the world.With increasing demand of the bamboo cosmetics packaging with people’s awareness of environmental protection, we add numerical controlled machine to 50 sets, with 30+ workers ,2 assemble lines,so that we can meet the demand of the market day by day. Daily 10,000pcs blank bamboo shell production capacity.
- For the bamboo cosmetic packaging, the quality is controlled strictly, all the products are inspected 100%, bamboo is different with glass or plastic, quality control should be made by hand totally.
Bamboo Cosmetics Packaging-Represent Sustainability and Luxury
- ThreeBamboo has different options for bamboo cosmetic packaging , like bamboo cream jar, bamboo dropper bottle and some beauty packaging like bamboo lip balm tube.
- ThreeBamboo provides bamboo cosmetic packaging wholesale, we have some regular items stock for some start-up companies to support their business.
- ThreeBamboo has laser engraving and screen-printing logo service on bamboo containers, this can increase the luxury feeling of your natural brand.
Bamboo Cosmetic Packaging Category
Why Choose Three Bamboo Eco-Friendly Cosmetic Packaging?
Bamboo Cosmetic Packaging: The Definitive Buying Guide
Choose the packaging for your brand is not easy, finding the perfect bamboo cosmetic packaging for your natural product isn’t easy. There are two goals for every product packaging. You need to be thorough so that your product remains well-sealed within appropriate bamboo cosmetic containers besides offering an aesthetic value.
- 1. What is the benefit of bamboo cosmetic packaging?
- 2. Why is bamboo cosmetic packaging sustainable?
- 3. Why should your company choose to use bamboo cosmetic packaging for your brand?
- 4. What types of bamboo cream jars do you manufacture at Three Bamboo?
- 5. What capacity bamboo cream jar do you provide?
- 6. What is the difference between our bamboo cream jar with other cream jars in the market?
- 7. We are a start-up business. Do you have some suggestions for cosmetic packaging for our products?
- 8. What is your MOQ for the cream jar?
- 9. Why is your bamboo cream jar is more expensive than other glass cream jars?
- 10. I’ve used bamboo containers before. Why does it crack and what do you do to prevent it?
- 11. Will the bamboo go moldy?
- 12. Can the bamboo cream jar be reused?
- 13. Can we add a brand logo on the bamboo cream jar?
- 14. Can we get a sample from ThreeBamboo?
- 15. Which Shipping way is available?
- 16. What should I know before ordering the bamboo cosmetic container?
- 17. I have my own plastic or glass accessories, can I order just the bamboo part from you? How does it work?
- 18. How long does ThreeBamboo take to produce the packages?
1.What is the benefit of bamboo cosmetic packaging?
Bamboo is one of the most celebrated materials for packing everything from food to cosmetics and even industrial products in recent decades.
Here are some of its benefits:
- Cost-effective: When compared to metal or glass cosmetic packaging, bamboo promises maximum savings by offering an outstanding packaging material that’s lightweight for cutting down on shipping costs. However, note that it’s costlier to produce bamboo cosmetic packaging than plastic.
- Good for the planet: Bamboo doesn’t harm the environment because it’s an eco-conscious plant that pumps the atmosphere with more oxygen. It’s renewable and biodegradable too.
- Natural look: With an aesthetic wood-like appearance that guarantees a premium look, bamboo for cosmetic packaging can uplift your brand’s image. It puts your brand in the limelight when compared to the rest of your competitors.
- Durable: Bamboo cosmetic jars wholesale aren’t like paper cups or disposable materials used just once. Your customers can reuse these containers to store things after the cosmetic product is finished. With a little bit of clever branding, it can be great for marketing and customer retention too.
- Versatile: Unlike glass containers that are used merely for creams, scrubs, or lotions, bamboo cosmetic packaging is great for cream jars, roll-ons, lipstick tubes, and much more.
2. Why is bamboo cosmetic packaging sustainable?
Switching to bamboo cosmetic packaging is inevitable for saving our planet in the long run. And if you’ve been researching for long enough, you might’ve noticed that most bamboo cosmetic containers wholesale manufacturers use the term ‘sustainable’ quite a lot.
What does it mean?
Many things together make bamboo a sustainable option for packing cosmetics.
First off, bamboo is wild grass and not a tree. It grows quickly while nurturing the environment it grows in. Bamboo is harvested within three to seven years. On the other hand, timber is typically cut and processed after 30 years. Apart from that, bamboo takes the least amount of energy to produce when compared to glass, plastic, or metal.
Bamboo’s sustainability also owes it to production without using any chemical on industrial additives.
3. Why should your company choose to use bamboo cosmetic packaging for your brand?
We already know why a bamboo is a great option for the environment. But what makes it a perfect option for packing cosmetic products?
Bamboo is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial, unlike other packaging containers that need to be treated before to have any of the formerly mentioned qualities.
But, that doesn’t mean you can put it directly in contact with chemical formulations found in beauty products. If you ask manufacturers like Three Bamboo, the best solution is to avoid direct contact of bamboo with products containing cream and oil to avoid spoilage and contamination.
That’s why a proportioned mix of plastic and bamboo is necessary to adopt bamboo cosmetic packaging for sensitive products like lotions, face creams, serums, lipsticks, and other beauty products.
Because bamboo is a natural material produced without additives, it’s a perfect alternative to toxic plastic or wooden cosmetic bottles and jars. Moreover, bamboo can take the place of the pollution-driving process called plastic electroplating for enhancing your cosmetic product packages. It lasts a long time and can be reused and recycled by your customers. It also looks appealing to most people and not just those who vouch for saving the environment.
Bamboo is the best solution to end most environmental problems today. And that’s the biggest reason why the sustainability, renewability, and biodegradability of bamboo cosmetic packaging are appreciated so much these days.
4. Why bamboo packaging is better than other materials for cosmetics?
Bamboo is a durable packaging container that’s also lightweight. It can be reused as you or discarded after use because bamboo is easily compostable too. This wild grass is one of the most sustainable options apart from being cheaper than commercial options as well.
Let’s compare bamboo with the rest of the materials used for cosmetic packaging.
- Plastic: While this is a cheap option for cosmetic packaging, plastic isn’t sustainable, biodegradable, or even compostable. The only good bit is it’s lightweight and durable enough for reuse.
- Glass: Although not biodegradable, glass has can be reused or repurposed infinitely without losing the integrity of the packaging container. However, glass can be quite expensive for small brands because it costs a lot to ship. But because most glass manufacturers have large stocks of glass containers, small brands can get small batches at a cost-effective price.
- Wood: When compared to plastic, wood is absolutely renewable but that doesn’t mean it’s sustainable. Using wooden cosmetic packaging shoots up global warming and ultimately does more harm than good.
5. Is bamboo a good alternative to plastic and wood?
Yes, bamboo is the best alternative to plastic and wood on many levels.
When you talk about the amount of plastic that’s already heaped up in our oceans and lands, reducing plastic is mandatory. Because 50% of plastic doesn’t get used, you can reduce its use by using bamboo for the majority of parts.
The only good thing about wooden containers is they often have a high-grade look. However, it can be easily achieved with bamboo for cheaper prices, especially when you buy bamboo cosmetic containers wholesale.
6. Is bamboo cosmetic packaging safe ?
Bamboo is a natural wild grass that looks like wood besides guaranteeing safety no matter what you put in food or cosmetics. While bamboo containers for food may not be as durable as plastic, it’s produced without using any harsh chemical additives like most of its competitors.
Moreover, Bamboo is antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial. That means it will keep the contents safe in a bamboo container, no matter what cosmetics you’re using.
If your cosmetic products contain chemicals and are worried if the product will go bad in bamboo containers, worry not, because at Three Bamboo there are options where bamboo and plastic are integrated for higher product safety.
To be on the bright side, ask our customer service executives about specifics to ensure your product remains safe for users and the environment in bamboo packing containers.
7. Is biodegradable bamboo cosmetic containers expensive?
Bamboo may sound like the cheapest product to create as the processing doesn’t require any chemicals. But, it’s costlier than plastic because of using raw materials and hand-made processing.
Bamboo is produced quite like paper at most factories. But when it comes to transporting bamboo to different parts of the world, the costs can rake up again and increase the costs of bamboo cosmetic packaging overall. That being said, bamboo grows in most parts of the world today.
All that being said, biodegradable bamboo cosmetic packaging
costs less on the planet in the long run, especially when you look at the list of benefits.
8. Is bamboo the most eco-friendly cosmetic packaging material?
To answer this question, we must first look at all the options of eco-friendly cosmetic packaging material.
First off the unhealthiest option of plastic takes over 1,000 years to degrade. That’s why it’s definitely not a good idea to get plastic cosmetic packaging for long-term use. The upgraded version of plastic called bioplastic is a great idea but doesn’t quite work out with durability, especially when it comes to sensitive products like cosmetics, food, etcetera.
Glass is a great option promising endless reusability but it costs a lot to transport (25% or more of packing weight) unlike 5% that plastic takes. It’s safe for the environment, but not quite sustainable.
When it comes to the next option of stainless steel and tin cans, they’re recycled up to 90%. Hence, nearly the perfect option. The only problem with these for cosmetics is that it often comes with BPA lining that isn’t safe for packaging most products. The best choice in metal packaging is BPA-free aluminum, but it may be altogether more expensive.
Paper isn’t a great choice for storing liquid cosmetic products.
If you think about bamboo, it can be grown all over the world from China to India, South America, African Continent, and North America. You don’t even need to replant this grass. It can regrow to average size in up to seven years, rebuild eroded soil, adds 35% more oxygen than other plants to the environment, amongst the many reasons why it’s the best eco-conscious choice right now.
9. What kinds of cosmetic packaging do you produce mainly?
At Three Bamboo, we produce a wide variety of cosmetic packing options for several types of skincare, haircare, makeup, and other beauty products. That being said, our focus is mainly on skincare than makeup.
Do let us know your preferences when sending the inquiry so that we can modify and accommodate requests accordingly. You can select from a long list of options like cream jars, essential oil bottles, lotion bottles, spray bottles, airless bottles, lipstick tubes, spray pumps, and roll-on bottles made of bamboo.
10. Do you provide bamboo cosmetic containers at wholesale prices?
Of course, Three Bamboo is a manufacturer for bamboo cosmetic packaging, not just a supplier or a wholesaler. This means you can get all our cosmetic packaging containers at a great price when you buy in bulk.
Moreover, items are made to order so you can go ahead and customize their size, specifics, and branding components as you want. Please check the Minimum Order Quantity of individual products before you order.
11. Do you have any suggestions for cosmetic brands without any experience in using bamboo cosmetic packaging?
If you’re new to bamboo cosmetic packaging , rest assured because it isn’t rocket science. The best way to navigate your inexperience is by buying some of the in-stock items so that you and your customers can both check if it’s the right choice for you. That’s because using generic packaging made of bamboo will help you get inspired to make customized ones.
12. How does your bamboo cosmetic packaging reuse?
Much like glass, bamboo cosmetic packs can be reused easily. While it’s not reusable endlessly, it’s sturdy enough for you to offer ‘refill packages’ to customers. As our bamboo packages at Three Bamboo are sourced from natural materials, you can include that in the eco-friendly program.
For example, you can offer to recycle the bamboo jar by offering a pick up directly from the customer’s place, but only if the condition of the packaging is blemish-free. You can also offer a discount or offer a different refill price too.
Once you receive the used packaging, disinfect and refill it with the product and you’re done!
13. Are all your bamboo cosmetic packaging products available in stock?
At Three Bamboo, we store the most popular products in stock. Unless your product is customized, it’s in stock and you’ll be able to see it on the site. Ask sales team about the stock situation.
14. How is bamboo cosmetic packaging produced?
Instead of explaining the whole thing, why don’t we show you how it’s done.
Take a look at the video below to get a grasp of it before ordering:
15. Can I get samples of cosmetic packaging before I order in bulk? If so, what’s the complete process to do it?
When you’re ordering from a manufacturer like Three Bamboo, you’ll also get free samples. While the samples are totally free, freight charges are payable from your side. In addition, if you’d like custom cosmetic packaging products, a fee of 60 USD will be levied in addition to freight charges.
16. Is it possible to add a particular logo to the bamboo cosmetic container?
Yes, it’s easy to personalize your cosmetic packaging container by adding brand colors or elements like your logo. We offer several options for adding your logo to the packaging like screen-printing and laser-engraving. All you need to do is provide the relevant artwork to our team and we’ll take care of all the rest.Here is the article about bespoke logo, read it ,hope helps more.
17. Do you provide door-to-door service?
If you’re new to buying directly from manufacturers or factories, we can help you out with straight-to-warehouse delivery. Get in touch with our customer service team at Three Bamboo if you’d like to check if doorstep service is available for your location.
18. How would Three Bamboo help me out if the cosmetic container made of bamboo is delivered damaged to me?
As a cosmetics packaging manufacturer with a long track record, you don’t have to worry if the package you receive is broken or ruined in any manner. If there are cracks or splits, just send us proof of the same via pictures or videos and we’ll replace every single damaged item with a perfect one in your next order.