Airless Cream Jar Massive Production Capability
- Airless packaging is one of the innovative inventions of the 21st century. The uses of airless packaging are endless, and so are their types. Bottles, jars, and tubes are some of the common packagings, and they are produced by ThreeBamboo.
- An airless cream jar is an ingenious product that has been manufactured by ThreeBamboo for quite some time now. As the customer demand for the packaging is high, the ThreeBamboo plant has over 50 injection machines that can seamlessly handle bulk customer orders.
- The manufacturing plant is equipped with two assembly lines that make the production process consistent and timely.
Airless Cream Jar Product Features
- The airless cream jar is one of the most demanding products by customers due to various reasons. First, it keeps the beauty or cosmetic product stored inside away from air damage.
- On top of this, the use of an airless cream jar ensures zero wastage of the cosmetic product. As the jars are made of recyclable plastic, these jars are eco-friendly and help in reducing plastic pollution.
- The plastic used in making the airless cream jar is lightweight. Thus, making the entire packaging lightweight and easy to carry.
- The airless cream jar matches the luxury and grace of other attractive packagings out there.
Airless Cream Jar Support Services
- ThreeBamboo has one of the best customer support teams. If you have any issues or questions regarding the airless cream jar or any other product, you can get in touch with our customer support team. Our team can send you pictures and even videos of our production plant before you place an order with us.
- Just like this, we also have well-managed after-sales services. If you receive any damaged product from us, you can send us proof of it, and we can replace that for you in the next order.
- If you want an airless cream jar customized as per your brand, we can do that for you.
Why Choose ThreeBamboo Airless Cream Jar?
We have 20 injection molding machines to meet the production needs of plastic vacuum bottles, and we have continued to invest in gradually expanding our capacity every year.
The automated production reduces the use of manual labor, increases production efficiency and meets the increasing production requirements of our customers.
We transfer the sampled and qualified products to the packaging workshop for secondary manual inspection, and every product you receive is 100% inspected by our staff.
We pack the qualified products into standard export cartons, finish packing and transfer them to the finished products area.
During the production process of the products, we will constantly carry out sampling and do vacuum testing of the products to ensure that the vacuum bottles in production are done in full vacuum.
Only when the vacuum test is qualified, the vacuum bottle is considered a qualified product, which can prevent leakage and ensure that the vacuum bottle can effectively protect your products.
Related Products You May Interest
Airless Cream Jar--FAQ Guide
An airless cream jar is an out-of-the-box packaging that has a unique dispensing mechanism. This type of jar doesn’t let the air inside and thus, keeps the content fresh for a long time. Unlike other airless packaging that uses a traditional mechanism to push the product out of the container, an airless cream jar uses the vacuum and piston mechanism.
The use of an airless cream jar is very easy. However, you need to know about its structure first. An airless cream jar has a simple yet functional structure that includes a vacuum pump, a vacuum plug, and its round PP body.
Whenever the user presses the top of the jar, a vacuum is created on the top, leading to the vacuum plug’s upward vertical motion. This, in turn, sucks the cream from the bottom of the jar and dispenses it on top.
Yes, airless cream jars are good for long-term use. The vacuum pump and piston mechanism create a tight seal that keeps the product away from air and dust. Moreover, the product remains fresh for a longer time than the other types of packaging.
You can even reuse the airless cream jar packaging once the product is depleted. Just unscrew the lid, remove the pump mechanism and fill the jar with more cream.
An airless cream jar works by creating a vacuum. Whenever the user presses the top of the jar, a vacuum is created, leading to the upward vertical motion of the vacuum plug. The vacuum plug has a cream or any other beauty product on it. The vertical motion of the vacuum plug raises the product towards the top and dispenses it to the user.
If you are using the airless cream jar for the first time after filling, you may have to press the top of the jar multiple times to get the cream.
Although the airless cream jars are available in various capacities in the market. If you are ordering from ThreeBamboo, we provide you airless cream jar in three capacities, 15, 30, and 50 ml.
No, we do not produce airless jars in glass material. We just make them in the plastic of three types: polypropylene, AS, and Acrylic. We have different types of plastic to fulfill varying user demands. The use of plastic makes the jar durable, recyclable, and user-friendly.
If we talk about customization, we can produce custom products depending on your preferences. We produce clear and frosted airless cream jars. Moreover, we understand that some brands may require branding on their products. Therefore, we also provide printing services on the products.
There are various printing techniques out there, but we only provide screen printing and hot stamping. Both of these techniques produce superior quality logos, graphics, and other pictures required on the airless cream jar.
There are multiple benefits of using an airless cream jar. Some of them are as follows!
- Freshness: The product remains fresh for a longer time in an airless cream jar than any other type of packaging.
- Integrity: The vacuum pump and piston mechanism keep the product away from air and dust. Thus, preventing its integrity by protecting the antioxidants and other crucial elements for better skin.
- Reusable: As the product is made of eco-friendly plastic, it can be reused once it is emptied.
- Durable: Unlike glass, plastic is more durable and robust. It ensures strength and longevity.
- Custom-made: Airless cream jars can be customized by using various printing techniques available out there.
- Lightweight: The airless cream jar is super lightweight, which makes it easy to use and fits well in hand.
- Zero wastage and contamination: If you are using the airless cream jar, you will not see any wastage of the product. As it dispenses the cream or any other cosmetic product in limited volume. Moreover, as there is no hand contact with the product, it will not be contaminated too.
No matter which product you order from ThreeBamboo, there is a minimum order quantity for each product. If you are ordering an airless cream jar from ThreeBamboo, we can provide you with a total of 5000 units per order. 5000 is the minimum order quantity for an airless cream jar.
No, we at ThreeBamboo do not offer free shipping. As our customers are across the globe, we have our costs to cover. Moreover, if you have a preferred shipping method like via air or ship, the charges of that are higher than regular.
Well, as we are one of the top producers of airless packaging, we have almost every type of shipping method for you. However, the type of order you have may change the medium of shipping.
For instance, if you have a smaller order, they are shipped by air or express via FedEx, TNT, UPS, and DHL. On the other hand, if you have a large order, these orders are shipped via sea as it is an economical way.
The best part about ThreeBamboo is that we can adjust any other shipping method if you are comfortable with it. We have contacts with various shipping services via air, sea, and land. So, no matter what your preference is, we will choose the most economical one for you.
We at ThreeBamboo can easily produce custom orders for you. However, you have to provide details about your order to our support team. As the branding information, graphics, logos, and other aspects can vary, we would need all the necessary design information in the CDR or AI format. On top of this, we will also need the Pantone color number. Once you have provided this information along with the type of printing required, we will produce the sample and send you the confirmation.
If you are ordering from ThreeBamboo, you are entitled to pay around 30% of the order amount beforehand. When we have produced your order, and it is ready to ship, you have to pay the remaining 70% of the order amount. Your order will only be shipped once we have received the entire amount of your order.
An airless jar is a packaging that is used to keep cosmetics and beauty products away from air contact. Therefore, they can be used to store
- Nail paint remover
- Face mask
And many other beauty products that can get damaged from air contact.
An airless jar is a packaging that is used to keep cosmetics and beauty products away from air contact. They are often made of plastic and have a dispensing nozzle on the top.
On the other hand, an airless bottle is used to store liquids like shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. The bottles are made of plastic.
The volume of an airless bottle is more than an airless jar in most cases. However, the basic working of both of these is the same.
- ThreeBamboo has very responsible sales team who keep us regularly informed about the production of our orders, making me feel as if I were seeing the production myself. The strict quality control team and sales service team solve the problem of quality control for overseas purchases.---Karen B.
- During the shipping process, the product was broken, when we received the broken product, we gave feedback to threebamboo and they immediately responded to the quality issue by replacing our broken product in the next order, this way of solving the problem makes us think that it is very reassuring to work with such a supplier.---Amy
- I really like their packaging, especially their bamboo packaging, very natural, good-looking, environmentally friendly. We are always looking for environmentally friendly, sustainable packaging materials that cause as little environmental pollution as possible, and finding ThreeBamboo has brought our branding goals closer to fruition!---Lisa Murphy
- We are just a start-up company, in the beginning the purchase quantity is not very big, we communicate with ThreeBamboo in depth this, after understanding, they gave us a very big support in some stock items, give us a lot of packaging advice and marketing plan, with such suppliers grow together is a very rare peer on the business road---Beck L.
ThreeBamboo Is Your Trustful Packaging Solution Provider
We have over 15 years of experience in the production of packaging materials as well as good customer service capabilities. Growing together with our customers, we know deeply that good products and good customer service are the fundamentals of our business.